Pages

Sunday 29 March 2009

Funny about money

Isn't it amazing....... You walk in the shop saying "I'm only buying a pack of brads a some peel offs" only to walk out of the shop with two big bags and a purse that is £40 lighter than when you went in.
It happened to me yesterday. Actually it happens to me a lot. I only ever go into the shop for one or two crafting items and always seen to find new stuff that I just have to have.
Yesterday was worse than usual, because there was a sale on. I bought loads of lovely ribbon at half price (will last me ages) a new rubber stamp for male cards, brads, peel offs, flowers, more storage (you can never have enough), a white ink pad, card bags and a gorgeous pack of K & Co glitter stickers. And that was just part of what I bought.

I can't wait to get card making with this lot. Will have to wait till my three year old goes to bed tonight before I can play as he likes to "help" mummy. He has his own crafting stuff, but likes mine better lol. What can I say..... he has good taste.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance to play with my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland Naomi! :)

    Oh how i know about the little stash helpers, have two of my own here.

    Looking forward to seeing your makes...and as for going into craft shops and coming out with loads, well thats just good sense! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...