Pages

Friday 3 April 2009

I love a bargain

I love to shop and nothing is better than getting a bargain. I went to poundland today and they had some gorgeous purple blooms. I wouldn't put them in a vase but they are great for card making.

There are nearly a dozen on the "twig" for just a pound. They are quite large and usually I would have to pay quite a bit to buy similar sized ones from a craft shop.



Once you have pulled the blooms a part you end up with something like this. The colour isn't as vibrant in these pictures, but I think that they work really well for the price.









And this is the first card I made using the blooms in response to a challenge on the crafts by carolyn forum http://craftsbycarolyn.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...