Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

Inspired

About a month ago I discovered create and craft TV. After a lot of thought I joined the club and yesterday, after suffering a major case of crafters block, I finally got around to looking at the projects.

End result was a lovely card. (well I think so). It is nothing like the card that they showed me how to make, but it did spark off the idea.


I started by chalking the inside of a square white card with purple chalk and then, after cutting the front of the card in half diagonally, I chalked the front of the card with pale mint chalk.


I used a Fabre-Castle permanent marker, which I have had for years, to colour two silver butterfly peel offs and then assembled the card using silver and purple metallic card and foam pads.


My photos don't do the card justice, hence all of the explanation about the colours.

3 comments:

  1. This is so nice. So beautiful design. How can i design like this for the Plastic Card? I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing such fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen i think you should go for that your idea will be appreciated....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a peel off outline to do the butterfly. They are very easy to use on acetate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...