Pages

Saturday 18 July 2009

Soft, Sweet Pennies

Happy Saturday to you all. I for one am glad it's the weekend. This week has been fairly successful from a work point of view, but now it is time to relax and kick back.

This is my Entry for this weeks PBSC which is titled Soft and Sweet.

I used my newest set of nesties on this one. I'm loving the layering effects that you can get with them. I tried to keep the colours light and bright and had some fun trying to thread some ribbon through the button.

I keep forgetting that I can die cut flowers, so I am going to have to make a point of making them more often. I also need to get some more of this crispy ribbon as I am running out.

I'm getting the hang of the camera better now, so the quality of my photos has gone up a bit, but I am still looking at getting a new camera so that I can show off some of the details in my cards better.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Naomi x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Naomi, love the soft pretty colours and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC.. enjoy your weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet card Naomi...love that adorable image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...