Pages

Sunday 9 August 2009

Challenges, candy and more


So there I was innocently munching on cheese on toast, when I found out about this new challenge blog. I wasn't looking for another one, honest, but I love getting in at the start of new sites and watching how they develop so I couldn't resist.

This blog is so new that they haven't even started their first challenge. The first one will start on 15th August and as an added bonus, they are giving away some lovely blog candy. Closing date for the candy is 13th August so click the link to be in with a chance.


Good luck with everything Bizzy Becs. Looking forward to seeing how you challenge us.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...