Pages

Sunday 16 August 2009

Pink Chocolate

This is my last card for the weekend. It is for a challenge over at SSC. We were given a sketch to follow and the challenge was to use some of your latest stash.
The newest addition to my stash was the tree digi stamp which was on a free CD on a magazine. I wish my picture was better so that you could see the details. The pink leaves on the tree are all pink hearts.
I've used lots of chocolaty stuff on this one, including a gorgeous chocolate double satin ribbon.
The paper at the bottom is from Daisy and Dandelion and the one at the top is from HOTP. I edged the white flowers with pink using a whispers brush pen to keep it in with the theme.
This is a late entry as they do a new challenge every other Monday and a new one is due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...