Pages

Sunday 27 September 2009

Forum Fun

Back in February I joined a forum called Crafts by Carolyn. I was looking for a way to improve on my crafting skills, find new inspiration and to be able to ask for crafting advice when I need it. I was lucky I found all of this and more. Everyone is very supportive and we have a good laugh. There are challenges and competitions, a review section and a place where you can just go and chat.

The forum covers a wide range of hand crafts including ATC, sewing, jewelery making and beading. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone their for their help with my projects over the past eight months as we look forward to the forum growing.

This first card was made for challenge recipe challenge 104



This card inspired me to make the next one

If you would like to take a look at CBC for your self.... click HERE

1 comment:

  1. They are both gorgeous cards. I agree with you about CBC - it is a lovely forum x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...