Pages

Saturday 31 October 2009

Penny Black Snow

This has got to be the scariest card I have ever attempted. Why I hear you ask. Because it's all white!! PBSC challenged us to make an "All white" item this week. We could use colour in our image but the rest had to be white on white. I love monochromatic cards, but how many shades of white are there lol.


I loved this challenge as it really made me think out side of the box.




The picture on the left doesn't show the features very well I am afraid. The snow flakes where done with a punch using glitter board and I added a clear gem to the centers. I have edged both the edge of the aperture and the die cut with a thick coating of holographic glitter glue. I'm having fun playing with acetate at the moment, so it will probably turn up in a few more projects over the next few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Superb card Naomi - love your image and use of acetate, and all your sparkly snowflakes are really pretty. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Naomi this is fabulous, love this adorable image and all the bling...I love it. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card naomi...love the punched snowflakes...and the bling and of course..your super cute image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naomi,

    this is gorgeous, I love the acetate window

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...