Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

Sweet n Fuzzy

I'm a member of a craft forum where we share ideas and info. (See here for more details). One of the ladies came up with the fantastic idea of doing altered chocolate. Basically you alter the appearance of the wrapper.



This week Corrosive challenged us to make anything that was "not a card". I had a light bulb moment and this is my first attempt at altered chocolate. When I had finished I realised that I could also use this for the challenge over at Stamp Something who challenged us to make something with a "Sweet and Fuzzy" theme.

I'm not sure who this will go to yet, but it will make an excellent stocking filler.

4 comments:

  1. fantastic job! thanks for playing:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The package is now too pretty to open. But there are chocolates inside ... hmm! Thanks for playing along with CCBJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect little way to dress up something ordinary, but yummy of course! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Stamp Something this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...