Pages

Saturday 12 December 2009

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

The kids are happy and occupied, most of the housework is done and Mama needed some play time. So I did the obvious and reached for my cardstock.


I really did think that I would be sick of making Christmas cards by now, but there is so much inspiration out there, in the form of other people blogs and challenge design teams, that I just need to keep making them.



This card ended up completely different from what I had planned when I sat down to make it. The newest item on the card is the stamped image as I only bought the stamps a couple of months ago. The charms I bought back in September (I think). And the ribbon, card and glitter paper are from my old stash from years ago. (I stopped paper crafting for a few years, but couldn't bear the thought of not doing it again and kept a mini stash.)
I've had a look at this weeks challenges and would like to enter this card for:
A spoonful of Sugar Who challenged us to make a monochrome card
Creative Inspirations Who asked for non traditional Christmas colours
InStyle Stamps Who wanted us to do something inspired by snowflakes
Papertake Weekly who said "Red and Green must not be seen"
Saturday Crafter who set a snow theme
Simon Says who said "Let it snow"
Stamp Something who wanted a winter wonderland
I think that is the most challenges that I have ever entered one card for.... phew
Have a good evening. I'm off to play some more.

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the sparkle and those cute little charms. Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining in at Wednesdays Challenge Blog : Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh this is lovely Naomi :-) The image is very cute and the shiny card and charms are just perfect ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...