Pages

Sunday 10 January 2010

Hello 2010

Happy New year to you all!!! I hope you all had a wonderful festive holiday.

I have finally made some cards using the new (but way too small) stash that I bought in the January sales :0)

The first was made using a Sketch from Friday Sketchers. My new item on this card is the Antique linen distress ink pad that I used to give the base colour of the bear (it was originally white). I also edged the Bear with a Aged Mahogany distress ink pad.



For some reason Cute Card Thursday always makes me think of bears. They asked us to use something new or do something to represent new beginnings, so I think my new ink pad counts.

I couldn't decide what words to put on this card, so I have left it blank for now. It might get saved for fathers day or it might be good for a boys birthday card.

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this? Great teddy and I like the metal look of the background.

    Warmest greetings, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card in warm earthy colors! lovely image too!♥

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...