Pages

Saturday 16 January 2010

Love you Mum


My mum is the best person in the world that I know. I'm already thinking about what to make her for her mothers day prezzie and what to put on her card.


Mothers day is still two months away in the UK, but I have to start making cards now, if I am going to have enough ready for the girls at work.

I did a bit of naughty shopping last week and bought new charms, some ribbon and 5 different sheets of Lace card stock by KI Memories. The one I used on this card is called Hearts Graphite.


This weeks challenge over at Cute card Thursday is to use the colours pink and grey. Creative inspirations asked us to use something new so I immediately reached for my lace card stock.I realised after I had stuck down the verse, that I should have had the ribbon running from top to bottom along the left hand side, but it was too late by then. I think I am going to buy a few more sheets of this lace card stock as it will be great for engagement, wedding and anniversary cards.

Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...