Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

Lilac Bear

Just cute bears asked us to use lilac this week. I love purple. It's definitely my favourite colour, so asking me to use it on a card makes me smile.


Everything that I have used on this card has been in my stash for quite a while. The paper that I covered the card blank with is from some HOTP papers that I bought more than five years ago. Papertake weekly asked us to use checks in our design and that is what got me searching through my stash in the first place.

I bought the bear die cut a year or so ago and have coloured it with my whispers markers. The Corrosive challenge asked us to make something with wings on, so I cut a die cut butterfly in half and covered it with white glitter before attaching it to the bear.

The design that I have used is a variation on a Christmas card that I made last year. And of course I have added my trusty peel offs.

I'm off to play some more. See you later.

Naomi

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Naomi! Love the teddies wings :0)
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi,
    I love your card it's so lovely thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Naomi, love the wings. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, thanks for playing along this week with Just Cute Bears, hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a cute teddy bear and so pretty in lilac. thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bear die cut so cute, really pretty card off to look for some of these die cuts.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Fab layout and details.
    Thank you for joining in the Just Cute Bears this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card, I love that cute bear die cut.

    Thanks for joiniing us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...