Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

Mama Rabbit

Mothers day is fast approaching so this weeks challenge at Moving Along with the Times was perfect. We were given a great sketch to work with and the theme "MUM".



I was a bit worried about my colour scheme this week. Creative inspirations challenged us to use sepia colours and this is not a colour pallet that I have deliberately used before. I hope I pulled it off. I like the way that the colours came together :0). The little Mum tag at the bottom makes this card eligible for the challenge over at Allsorts. I get stuck when asked for tags on a card, but it's not to hard to work one in once you think about it. I coloured this one with my bronze Krylon pen and added peel off letters.

I'm loving the challenges. I'm learning new techniques every month and I'm not just dipping my toe out of my comfort zone any more...... I'm jumping right in.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Naomi

    You shouldn't worry about your colour choices - I think they look fantastic. Your backing paper is delicious!!!

    Great image and tag!!

    Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and very cute,love the coloyurs they are fab.Thank you for joining us at MAWTT:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Thats what yiou have to do with this crafty lark, jump right in!!!
    I am always amazed at what goes and have made many a discovery over the last wee while in blogland. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card!!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, i think you've pulled it off well :O)
    I just love the background paper you have used.
    I'm going to follow you, and look forward to seeing what you next make, come and see what i do if you have a chance :O)

    Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations Challenge this week, hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, love your card, such a great take on my sketch. Thanks for taking part this week, good luck! hugs Heidi DT MAWTT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...