Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

Two Butterflies

Normally I don't make repeat cards. Once I have used a design, I very rarely revisit it for quite a long time. Today I found a sketch that I liked so much that I made two similar cards, one straight after the other. Unfortunately I can't find where I saw the sketch to credit them with it.


Sorry about the poor quality of this picture, but I couldn't get the lighting right. I made the silver and white version first and followed up with the black and gold version. The idea to use silver and gold came from this weeks challenge at One stop craft challenge who asked us to use something metallic as inspiration.



Allsorts challenge blog gave us a picture of a butterfly bracelt to take inspiration from, hence the butterflys and Simon Says asked for things with wings.

3 comments:

  1. They're both stunning! so elegant! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards i just love the gorgeous butterfly though. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these cards are lovely! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at OSCC. Hope to see you next time!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...