Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Garden Girl

I just had to squeeze in a quick card to keep me going until my youngest goes to bed.


I keep buying Digistamps. They are so useful and versatile. This one is part of one of the Holly and Madison Collections (there are a few). I haven't used it before and it is perfect for the "In the garden challenge over at Every Body Art.


I have coloured her with a combination of whispers brush pens and Sakura Gelly Roll pens for added sparkle. She is actually three layers deep to get a decoupage effect. It took bit longer than I thought to cut everything out, but it was worth it.

The leaves and flowers in the basket along with the skeleton leaves on the front go with this weeks theme over at Cute Card Thursday and the glittery effect coupled with the gems put this card in line with the challenge over at My Time To Craft.

With a bit more time there are a few changes I would make to this one, but I think I did OK for a kinda quick make.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful card !! I love the sweet image and the colours !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    eac-team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful - simple and perfect

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...