Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Purr-fect Friend

I fell in love with a sketch today. Well that's a bit strong, but I'm sure you get the gist. As soon as I saw it over at Creative Inspirations I could see the completed card in my head. Finding the time to make it was more difficult.



I have backed everything onto textured black Co-ordinations cardstock. The papers all come from a HOTP cardmakers paper pack which I bought a good five years ago. I think it is called Jewel Tones. The stamp is one of my many Penny Black collections (this one is from the Hugs collection) and I have added black pearls to the corners.


I don't use faux stitching very often as it is not something that usually springs to mind, but this weeks challenge over at the Corrosive Challenge asked us to use something faux and I couldn't think of what else to do.

I love it when a card comes together!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is brilliant and so glad you enjoyed the sketch, thanks for joining Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Glad to hear you liked my sketch! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous i love it! Just thought i'd let you know that The Crafty Pad challenge #2 at the I Did It Forum is now well on the way and thought you'd might be interested to join in! Hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...