Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

Saintly?

Don't you just love a digi stamp... easy to use.... easy to get it in the size you want and if you are lucky, you can even buy ready coloured versions as part of your pack.


This is a digi that I bought from One stitch at a time and I coloured her myself.  I think she is ideal for this weeks "Sassy Christmas" challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge.  I have used a sketch from Friday Sketchers and will be entering this one for the "December Digi Day" challenge at Stamp Something.

Nearly all of the papers used are shiney.  I will have to try to remember how hard they are to photograph next time I think about putting so much shine on one card lol.  The back ground colour is navy blue and the rest is silver and lilac.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gift set love your image, colours & snowflake detail, Merry Christmas & thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...