Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

Chocolate Cupcake

I've gone for a simple minimalist card today.  I don't do many of them because all of that empty space drives me nuts, but I am trying to learn new styles and skills in my crafting so I have given it a go.
 

I really like the sketch that Card Patterns set for this weeks challenge, so This card is based on that.  I was also inspired by the chocolate challenge over at My Time To Craft.  I have used a combination of chocolaty coloured card stock from Co-ordination and bazzill.  Bitter chocolate, Chocolate mousse and Iced Cocoa.



I have embossed the Iced Cocoa cardstock to add some texture to the card and the topper is from the Kanban sheet I used in Golden Cupcake.  I couldn't decide on a sentiment for this one, but in the end, inspiration came from the "with love" challenge over at SCSC.  I'm trying to build up a stock of cards to give to family and friends next Christmas, so I had better get to work in I am going to have enough.

Happy crafting out there :o)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and great colour combo,
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 117: With Love,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful "With Love" card

    Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Naomi. I love the colours you have used and the image - even the names of the card stock are yummy x Thanks for sharing your work with us at MTTCC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty, Naomi! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS design! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...