Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Framed for Mum

I love my mum to bits.  She has always been my rock and I can't imagine life with out her.  This is the card that I made her for mothers day.  Actually, it's probably the third, because I keep feeling that I could do better.


This one started life as an A4 sheet of white card.  I have added some cream textured card stock, which I have inked with tea die and vintage photo distress inks.  The flower and frame are fro Kanban I think.  The card stock that I used on the right hand side is foam flocked so all of the pattern is raised and very tactile.

I'm entering this one for the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - For a special lady

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card I love the colours vintage is a fav of mine
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card ,love the vintage feel ...i find vintage difficult and you have mastered it beautifully,thanks for joining us at ooh-la-la and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!
    Thanks for joining in our Ladies Day challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - your Mum is sure to love it
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...