Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

Framed in flowers

This is my first attempt at altering a picture frame.  After years of scrapbooking and then card making, I am only now getting into altering other things over the past few months.  I have made pen pots.  (Lots of fun and easy to start off with) and have moved on to trinket and now this :o)


It didn't turn out quite as planned, but I already have a few ideas for my next one.  For this one I have used natural cotton lace, chocolate satin ribbon and flowers and leaves from Wild Orchid

I am entering my first attempt to the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything goes 
Everybody Art - Flowers 
My Time to craft - Scallops

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty I love that edging!
    Thanks so much for joining in our Scallops challenge at My Time to Craft this week.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...