Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

A is for Amina

I love making just because prezzies rather than waiting for birthdays Christmas etc as they always seem to be a nicer surprise.  I bought this a while ago and have finally gotten around to working on it.


This is for my daughter.  She has been working really hard at her studies and has been getting good results, so I guess this is just a little reward for all of the hours she has put in.


This was a go with the flow project.  I found the three papers I wanted to use and the rest just grew from there.  the dark purple piece has been embossed with dots. The pale pink paper has musical notes on it and the lilac section was plain.  You really need to click on the picture to see all of the little details, but I am pleased with the end result.  I hope she likes it.

I am entering my letter block for the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Free and easy
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Paperplay Challenges - Anything but a card

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful decorations on the letter, this gives me inspiration! Amina must have been really pleased.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
    Good Luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project and a lovely keepsake.
    Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter will love it!
    Beautiful details
    Thanks for sharing your work at Allsorts this week and good luck
    Big hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Naomi, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "anything but a card challenge"
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful love your choice of colours!

    Thanks for joining in our Free and easy theme this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Your daughter, Amina would be proud of u. You're so creative! I enjoy ur blog very much to get some ideas to scrapbook. Kindly visit me too at http://thebeautyofsplendid.blogspot.com/ and leave comments on my scrapwork. I wish I could do some professional scrapcards like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...